Konstantin A. Danilov, CFA
- Konstantin is a Director at VRS Restructuring Services, LLC (“VRS”). Previously, Konstantin was a Director at G2 Capital Advisors, where he specialized in advising middle market companies, investors and lenders in special situations, reorganizations and bankruptcy, and helping companies overcome financial, and operational challenges.
- Prior to joining G2, Konstantin was a Manager at Analysis Group, one of the largest private economics consulting firms globally, where he specialized in financial analysis related to bankruptcy, reorganization, and related matters. He has experience with matters involving complex restructuring challenges in some of the largest, most complex bankruptcies in history, including Lehman Brothers, ResCap, General Motors, Polaroid, Paragon Offshore and others. Prior to joining Analysis Group, he was a senior investment analyst at Manulife Financial, where he helped oversee the implementation of restructuring initiatives for the company's $3B pension plan.
- Konstantin holds a Master of Science in Management/Master of Business Administration double-degree from the MIT Sloan School of Management and HEC Paris. He received the MIT Sloan Outstanding Thesis Award for his thesis titled “Corporate Bankruptcy: Assessment, Analysis, and Prediction” and was also the recipient of the HEC Paris Academic Award. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a member of the CFA Institute.
- Konstantin has published articles in various outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (AIRA) Journal, the Journal of Corporate Renewal, the Journal of Investment Management, Law360, and others. Konstantin is also member of the MIT CFO Summit Leadership Committee, and previously on the editorial board of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors Journal.
- MS / MBA Dual-Degree, MIT Sloan School of Management / HEC Paris
- B.A., Economics, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Designation